Sunday, October 25, 2009

Three Days To Go

Three more days to go until the election on Wednesday October 28th at the Union Hall located at 205 S. Santa Cruz Ave in Modesto. Voting will take place between 6:00am and 6:45 pm. I am at a major disadvantage in this race because my shift will be finishing up our 7 days off on Election Day. We return to work on Thursday. So what I am asking you to do is first, vote on Wednesday. Second, call everybody you know and remind them to vote on Wednesday. Third, ask them to call everybody they know and remind them to vote on Wednesday. Turnout will be key in this race as it is in every election. I am ready to work hard for you the next three years. But I need your help. Take a few minutes, make the calls, knock on doors, and get people down to the Union Hall! Remember: Stephen Talbott for Recording Secretary.

No comments: