Monday, October 19, 2009

Get Out the Vote Rally

I am holding a “Get Out the Vote Rally” on Friday October 23rd at 2:00 pm at Steve Sottile’s House at 1329 Serene Lane in Ceres. We will be serving food, playing music, and trying to create a little excitement before the vote on October 28th. Voting will take place at the union hall located at 205 S. Santa Cruz Ave between 6:00am and 6:45 pm. I am inviting any union member and their family who can make it to show up, enjoy some barbeque, and we will talk about labor and how we can strengthen our union for the tough fights ahead. Click on My Saved Places below and you can Google Map your way to the Rally. I look forward to seeing you and getting the conversation started.


View My Saved Places in a larger map

3 comments:

Nacho said...

So if I go does that mean I have to vote for you ? How does that work ? Lol just kidding I'm not going

Stephen Talbott said...

You don't have to go to vote for me. Just wanted to make sure you were clear on that.

Nacho said...

Lol I'm just messing with you steve I might stop by to hand out some Joe whitt flyers :)